Finally holidays are done.
Start of the new year is perfect time for making big plans. (That probably makes end of the year good time for big excuses).
So i will use this chance to give myself some sort of list of things i would like to do to improve my life.
So here it is, in random (or subconscious) order:
- Become better parent and husband – family should always be on first place!
- Become better software developer – read more programming and architecture books, read (good and bad) code, write (again good and bad) code, attend programming related conferences and training.
- Launch my personal blog and write tech-tech related posts as often as possible (as you can see this has already started so I’m on my way)
- Do more sports (it’s never enough!)
- Develop and publicly release at least one Silverlight application (using whatever version it will reach during this year – 5, 6, 7?). I have some interesting plans regarding this one so stay tuned…
- And off course, last but not the least: world domination!
So that’s it for start. I promise to myself not to remove anything from this list – but i could add some ideas along the way…
so stay tuned and let the fun time begins!
3 thoughts on “Resolution 010”
Kudos for starting a tech blog and all the best for 2010 and that you can keep your resolutions.
I noticed i got little lazy lately so decided to start up this blog to get things going a little 🙂
tata ti si car ! 😉